1. In need of a nap but not ready to head to bed? A rocker recliner is the perfect happy medium. Not only are rocker recliners comfortable, they also provide a soothing rocking motion for those days you need a little extra R&R.
2. Leather rocking recliners do double duty serving as sophisticated seating as well as an uber-comfortable place to kick back and relax. Get an over-stuffed pillow-top recliner in supple leather for an experience at home that's even more decadent.
3. Fact: Rocker recliners still recline. We know, it may seem impossible to have that much of a good thing, but it's true. You can have the best of both worlds. Whether you are soothing the baby to sleep or napping with the dog, these ingenious inventions allow you to have your recline and rock it too.
4. Fabric rocker recliners are versatile and super plush. Depending on what you like, you can choose from a variety of different styles. Go with a microsuede rocker recliner for the ultimate in smooth, sleek luxury, or try something a little more traditional like microfiber in a classic print. Any way you rock it, you'll be comfortable.
5. Rock on with a rocker recliner in contemporary or modern style. These rocking recliners not only add saucy style to your space, they're cozy to boot! More streamlined and sleek than their traditional counterparts, these rockers look at home in a variety of different settings. Go for leather for an extra ounce of oomph.
6. Over-stuffed, pillow-topped, extra-padded. All of these terms bring to mind one thing: comfort. Rocking recliners come in a slew of options to suite your snuggling needs - choose your stuffing accordingly. Happy napping!